Tasha over at The Bookie Monsters recently celebrated a big blogiversary – 3 years of blogging. To celebrate, she shared the Blog Birthday Tag – which actually originated with Audreywritesabroad. This year our blogiversary came and went without notice (probably because I forgot), but Kel and I have also been blogging for just over 3 years. Because we missed our own anniversary, we’ll celebrate with Tasha instead!!
- Say you’re a champion out loud. (Scream it in the streets for extra Hogwarts Points.)
- Write a post in which you answer the questions below. (You can change or add questions if you want to.)
- Tag as many blogging champions as you wish so we can all create a huge chain of Champ Happiness and enlighten everyone’s day and possibly prompt a full hour of perfect World Wide Peace.
- Let those Champs know you tagged them.
- Link this page in your post so I can read everyone’s answers and know more about you!
Q1: How old is your blog?
We started blogging about 3 years ago – our first post was a review of Mitch Albom’s The Time Keeper. It was posted on July 23, 2013.
Q2: What was your blog’s first words?
When the thought of starting my own blog cropped up in the back of my mind, I wondered what I would I write about. What did I have to share that other people would be interested in? I had a ton of ideas, and decided that I didn’t have to focus on just one subject!
Q3: What are you most proud about your blog?
I am most proud of the commitment I made to start and continue the blog. Blogging is fun – but not always easy. With a busy schedule, finding time to blog is sometimes a struggle – as is finding time to actually read!
Q4: If you had to describe your blog in one picture what would it be?
Q5: What are your hopes for your blog’s future?
I want to keep blogging – reading has always been my favorite hobby. I love talking about books – and love connecting with other people who share that love! I hope to encourage others to read – and do what they love.
Q6: In what Hogwarts House would your blog be and why?
I would have to say Gryffindor – I’d like to believe that there’s a little bit of Hermoine in Kel and me. Kel is an overachiever and I admit to being a busybody…
Kelly @ One Educator’s Life
Charley @ Books and Bakes1
Tonya @ More than a conqueror